Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Magic Table - Soi 7/1 in Bangkok at 1:30 a.m....

It was 1:30 a.m. when I walked into the Magic Table on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 in Bangkok. One of the girls showed me around and told me how the bar worked. You could select a girl dancing on your table and take her to an enclosed VIP room for a 1,000 Baht B/J or take her upstairs for a 2,000 Baht full service session. By the way I got a good look at the first floor VIP rooms and have to say they look very comfortable….

I asked the dancer if Tony the Frenchman that runs the Magic Table was there and she waved him over and I introduced myself. Tony invited me to come back the next night for a special bunny party they were having and I told him that I'd try to make it.

I'm rather surprised that the Magic Table doesn't get mentioned more. It really is one of Bangkok’s best kept bar mongers secrets. When you want something less hectic than the gogo bars and something perhaps a bit more laid back than the Eden Club the Magic Table really is a unique choice and one you want to check out.

Now let me say that this is not a place to go find the 20 year old university students that have been dancing for a few days. Not at all. The girls at the Magic Table are for the guys with more experience that want a girl that can give the full "A" service.

Overall I highly recommend that you stop into the Magic Table on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. Ask for Tony and tell him you read about the Magic Table on the Bangkok After Hours Facebook page or blog. Then ask a table dancer to show you the VIP room..

That’s Bangkok After Hours….

 
 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: