Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Soi 33 Massage Girl Virgin??? Fainted Dead During Sex... Oh, Shit!!!!

It was my last day in Bangkok and since the massage girls on Soi 23 were giving me the cold shoulder for my unchained bar fining ways I decided I needed to head to a more friendly place. I walked up Sukhumvit to Soi 33. There are several massages shops there with very cute girls and I figured I could check out Love Teen Massage first.

It was 2:45 p.m. when I walked into Dream Teen. Even that early in the afternoon most of the best looking girls had customers. I had them bring out 2 of the girls. One was 29 and the other 22 and her name was Opal. I settled for the 22 year old girl and the 1 1/2 hour oil and ball massage for 600 Baht.

She was a tall dark skin Issan girl and guess what? After talking to her in the room I found out that she had only been doing massage for 3 months. She told me that she had tried gogo but quit after a week because she was too shy. I asked her if she was a university student?

Answer: “Yes. I go to Bangkok University.”

Hmmmm… Nice! I had hit university gold again! Anyway we got down to the massage and she told me "Yai" (for big) and I said just a little big. I said don't worry that I have lots of KY.  Then I asked her about the special massage. She said it would be 1,500 Baht. Sounds good so we got down to business and she was rubbing herself the whole time. (I love it when girls do that.)

I do hate the massage beds though. They are never quite wide enough but I didn't want to shell out the extra 400 Baht for the VIP room and queen size bed so I made do with what I had. After 40 minutes and working through 4 positions I changed condoms and had her get on top. Well that was the best damn decision that I could have made because she took off like a freaking rocket to Mars. (I think I have whiplash and that my ass left an impression in the massage table!)

The massage girl starts jackhammering away until 10 minutes later she suddenly moans loudly and collapses in a heap face first across my legs on the massage table. I thought oh no. I screwed the massage girl to death. Damn! This is going to be both embarrassing and expensive to get out of. Now what do I do?? I thought there must be a back door out of the shop. Right?

The massage girl didn’t move a muscle for a minute. I said: “Honey? Are you ok? Honey?”  She finally sat up and lets out a loud sigh and man was I overjoyed! She lives!  I didn’t screw her to death after all! No need to make a run for the border!

I asked her again: “Are you ok?”

The massage girl says “yes” and then starts repeating: “First time! First time! First time!”

I’m thinking first time? WTF?? A virgin massage girl? Nope. I had it wrong! She gets up and puts my hand on her bare chest. Her heart is racing a mile a minute. She said to me again “first time, first time.”

Ahhhhh! That’s when it hit me!! She was telling me that it was the first time that she had an orgasm while screwing! I said back to her “it was your first time?”

She says: “Yes. First time! First time! It never happened before!!!”

Lol…. Well there you go! Another sexually satisfied massage girl. No need to thank me honey. You can thank my friend Mr. Levitra. I really should have gotten a discount on the massage don’t you think???

Before I left she gave me her email and phone number but I told her that it was my last day in Bangkok but I’d look her up when I came back in 5 months.

If you're heading to Bangkok and want a great massage girl then be sure to stop by Dream Teen Massage on Sukhumvit Soi 33. It's on the left hand side as you walk down the Soi.  Be sure to ask for Opal. She comes in at 2:00 p.m…. Maybe you can give her the big “O” too… But it won’t be her first time…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: