Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, May 20, 2013

The Bangkok Partiers Technique in the GoGo Bars...


I got a text yesterday from a guy that wished that he could watch my technique in the gogo bars of Bangkok sometime. There’s really no need to watch. I’ll give you the details of my technique now:

1: Stop at the ATM and make a 10,000 Baht withdrawal.
2: Take Levitra.
3: Drink a Red Bull.
4: Get to gogo’s at opening time to beat the other bar mongers before they arrive.
5: Find and bar fine the hottest girl that's smiling / interacting with you.
6: Take a TukTuk or taxi back to your Hotel.
7. Bang that bar girl until your balls turn blue or you die of a heart attack.
8: Repeat steps 1 through 7.

That’s my technique. It works for me!!!

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: