Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

My Quests for Angeles City….

Whenever I head to Asia to party I always develop several quests like a medieval knight in armor that I want to achieve in order to make sure that I stay focused and on track each night to maximize my entertainment experiences. For my next trip to Angeles City I will have 4 main quests.

1: Take out at least 3 fresh from the province spinners that started dancing that week.
2: Take out at least one very talented showgirl to use that chrome pole in my hotel room.
3: Walk out of a gogo with one of the stars of the bar much to the disappointment of the Koreans.
4: Meet and talk to at least 50 dancers, door girls and freelancers each night.


There will be of course several other miscellaneous quests but for those I need to stay flexible and take advantage of when and if the opportunity arises. (Twin sisters for example).

No comments: